Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 12:46 AM   #10
Light
Veteran

I've been a lifelong Yankee fan (since age 10 living in Bklyn) but this is the worst team I've ever seen of the Yankees in a post season ever. I didn't watch the other Covid post seasons. Nor did I watch 98% of this regular season. They have Judge and Stanton and the rest are garbage.

What really blows my mind is Gardner batting 6th. OMG! IMO this guy has to be either the worst player in the majors or top 3 worst. He has been washed up for years and should have retired long ago. How many times did he strike out tonight,I lost count, but no surprise. And this is your 6th place hitter? WOW!

And when your clean up hitter is hitting 199, you really need an overhaul. Maybe should have put some of that money they threw away on Cole into someone who can hit in place of Gardner or Gallo. Steinbrenner must be turning over in his grave.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)