Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 06:03 PM   #64
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Now now...don't make Trump into something he's not.

Let's not forget...he screwed up multiple times...putting people into positions of power in his administration who never should have been there.

If he were half the man you pump him up to be, he wouldn't have been such a failure at combating the deep state and he would have won reelection easily.
I believe every chief executive wants to have a swan song that the middle class will love for decades. The point that a few in the administration turned out to be cockroches is valid, case in point Jefferson Beauegard Sessons, but not limited to. There I give it the outsider card for not understanding the system. During the process Trump will show us his cards and intentions, I do not know be it robust or lackluster. I like the kill and do not take prisoners style Trump displays, I would love to see some varration of it in who ever is nominated. Without fire in the belly obvious during the process you just get a Romney like or McCain fish smell during the lasr two weeks. Do I think Trump is perfect, no because none of us are.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)