Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 02:33 PM   #27
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
It makes too much sense and takes control away from the U.S. government. Don 't forget: Identity Politics is about the government having the power to manipulate and control their constituents.
That is the real point on many of these issues. It is about govt control of our everyday lives. I wish our liberal friends could admit the changes over the last 50 years where charity and being a good citizen were in the forefront of our national minds (remember Kennedy), but has now been pushed to the back of society's thought process and instead replaced with the, "govt is better able to allocate the resources and understand how best to deal with the problems". I don't agree with the notion that the federal govt knows best, and I challenge anyone to give examples of when the feds got it right over private efforts.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)