Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 01:46 PM   #384
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
See, there you go again......I will only ask this one more time of you. Please explain the above post concerning me. You see, you have called me and a few others racist in the past. Now, we get on a topic where Durbin refers to our troops as "Nazi's" and you talk of the mistreatment of others by "Americans" and continue on to say its not right.
Then you take it a step further and PRETEND to again know what I think by saying " Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in".
Pleasetell me you did not just refer to me againas a veiled racist. Man up and say what you meant. You take offense when people talk about your past employment history, yet you think you can talk about them personally? I will hold my tongue until you explain the comment. I will provide you that courtesy. If you choose to do it via PM, that's fine too. Otherwise, if I don't hear back, I will assume you meant exactly what I am reading into it and will treat you accordingly.
Racist? You have got to be kidding me. Muslim is not a race. What you are is a jingoist. A person with an unrealistically favorable view of his own country to the detriment of all others. A person favoring an aggressive and uncompromising foreign policy.

So tell me you are not in favor of torturing Arab prisoners. Tell me Tom is not in favor of it. Show me where you objected to the Bush policies of enhanced interrogation. I don't recall you doing so.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)