Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 01:32 AM   #382
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Yeah, I knew it was Durbin, though it could have been Dublin. I will continue to point out lazy and stupid typos, especially when the content is even more stupid.

Durbin was correct. Prisoners at Guantanamo were tortured in direct contravention to the Geneva convention. It is not all right to do that just because it was done by Americans and everyone knows Americans are God's chosen people. It is not all right to do that because the victims are Muslims.
It was not all right when it was done by the Nazis. It was not all right when it was done by the Soviets. It was not all right when it was done by Pol Pot. It is not all right when it is done by Americans.

Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in.

You know what else? Tom doesn't know what he is talking about. Durbin did not accuse our troops of murder. He pointed out that there were incidents of mistreatment and torture of prisoners at Guantanamo. The FBI confirms those incidents. Durbin was telling the truth. Tom is not familiar with the truth.
See, there you go again......I will only ask this one more time of you. Please explain the above post concerning me. You see, you have called me and a few others racist in the past. Now, we get on a topic where Durbin refers to our troops as "Nazi's" and you talk of the mistreatment of others by "Americans" and continue on to say its not right.
Then you take it a step further and PRETEND to again know what I think by saying " Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in".
Pleasetell me you did not just refer to me againas a veiled racist. Man up and say what you meant. You take offense when people talk about your past employment history, yet you think you can talk about them personally? I will hold my tongue until you explain the comment. I will provide you that courtesy. If you choose to do it via PM, that's fine too. Otherwise, if I don't hear back, I will assume you meant exactly what I am reading into it and will treat you accordingly.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)