Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 08:55 PM   #54
elhelmete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuss View Post
I will pay you to NOT tell a few stories CJ, please!

I enjoy racetracks. I was at Gulfstream this afternoon locking down my 2019 spot. For any Suffolk Downs track rats, I was with Blackie from the Shipwreck...few minutes.

This suite is 50K. About 45K more than I want to spend!

They showed it to me just because I was there.
But I did lock down something nice for the Winter meet. The 3rd floor has had a steak house (Christina Lee) that Gulfstream is converting to a VIP, Banquet space. It's just outside these 50K suites .. and I got something here much cheaper. This will be my Jan, Feb, March spot.

I also wanted to go down and get the scuttle-but on the lawsuit and who/what is feeling it. I picked up the scittish on that.

The Pegasus.. it's such a monstrosity..snapped a couple of pictures trying to show people the scale of this thing.
Love it!
I visited GP in person just this past month, and I come from a long line of Suffolk rats! I liked it OK. My old man is there all the time and he really misses Christina Lee's.
The head of security at GP is a Boston (Lynn) guy and there's a retired SUF/RKM jock that hung out with us...forget his name at the moment.
The statue is bizarre, and it's just in the middle of the weedy parking lot, not even seemingly in an intentional place.

Last edited by elhelmete; 10-19-2018 at 08:57 PM.
elhelmete is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)