Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #107
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch
wikileaks has never been credibly accused of releasing faked documents.
But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-or-are-they-/

Are the Clinton WikiLeaks emails doctored, or are they authentic?

t’s not just that they came from Russian hackers in an attempt to meddle in the U.S. election.

But also that they might have been doctored.

"It’s possible to verify the legitimacy of some, but not all, of the emails, cybersecurity experts said. So we can’t definitively say none of the thousands of leaked emails, which came from campaign chair John Podesta's account, have been doctored.

..."I would be shocked if the emails weren't altered," said Jamie Winterton, director of strategy for Arizona State University’s Global Security Initiative, citing Russia’s long history of spreading disinformation. In massive document dumps like the Podesta email leak, the risk of encountering altered documents is heightened because it’s easy to slip them in among thousands of genuine documents, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

"It is possible the WikiLeaks dump of Podesta’s emails includes forged or altered documents," Hennessey said. "With any large leak, it is wise to proceed with caution and skepticism and verify the authenticity of documents before reporting."

.................................................. .

However I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate. Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile ring?

As I said in your original pizzagate posts, I think all of it is pure and total crap.

Last edited by hcap; 03-09-2018 at 02:15 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)