Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:24 PM   #75
jmilesmba

Full Card Reports status March 19, 2019

I've used Full Card Reports since 1999 and once learning how to handicap with the data they provide I've enjoyed some outstanding results. Most significantly within the long shot category where a potential long-odds "key" horse is often clearly identified and results in some terrific payoffs in the exotic wagers. One year alone I cashed $319,000 in "signer" tax tickets!

Unfortunately though, as of March 10, 2019 they have stopped posting their daily race cards to the site. This has happened at least once a year for the past 4-5 years since the former manager, John Moore, left for unknown reasons - but eventually they came back online after a few weeks.

My best guess is that the original owner must have passed away and left the business in the hands of his elderly wife who has no clue what she's doing and probably didn't bother or was unable to pay the bills to keep it operating. Maybe she croaked too - who knows because their phone and even their email has been disconnected since March 9, 2019.

It is important to note that if you are a current subscriber you better go to your PayPal account and CANCEL your subscription. Otherwise PayPal will continue to snatch the $69 quarterly subscription right out of your bank account until the cows come home; ie; ad in infinitum!

Feel free to message me on this forum as I will continue to monitor the situation in hopes they do come back online, but I wouldn't send them any money right now because this time it really doesn't look too likely they will be in business.

Actually, I might be interested in buying the business so if anybody knows how to reach them please let me know.

John Miles
jmilesmba@sbcglobal.net
jmilesmba is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most