Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 10:31 PM   #72
1GCFAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCTBob View Post
How do you like "gapfire"? I did check it out somewhat. Reasonable pricing, Is there useful info?

I use it to narrow down the contenders. If there is a horse I like or a horse I hear about, I make sure it is in their top four before I bet. Now if there are first time starters or foreign horses with no US starts you have to ignore the ratings due to no data to crunch. They have some a nice advanced features that I am just starting to use.

I evaluated them with Full Card for over a year and to be honest liked Full Card the best until I caught on about the non starter or limited starters. If Full Card and Gaps liked the same long shot the results were pretty good. In the end I chose Gaps over Full Card and have been with them about five years.

Gaps had a very big Breeders Cup in 2017 with several long shots including the NY filly, Bar of Gold a 60-1 winner on top. As I recall, they had a good result on 2017 Derby Day as well. In 2018 they had moderate success with the Derby Day and BC cards.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)