Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: ValueCapper
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 08:47 PM   #391
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I posted an entire meet of Saratoga everyday, giving out all picks before they ran the first race....My ROI was 1.24 in the black, with a 12% hit rate....All winners were double digit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
That is great, few people are willing to do that. I did it in this thread for a while, but it upset some of the people using the software......justifiably so I would say, after all they did spend the money to reap the rewards.

So I am not going to give out plays before the races here, but I will honest report the results. I will say, even I dont bet all of the AVC horses randomly, I like there to be something to like at least. I miss a few winners that way, but I miss a lot of losers too!

RR - Matt....your free to do what ever you please

The only person that I would listen to is MP.....If he says DONT then its a reason to not post....I never heard of a developer telling thier customer to not post.
AS for the others , please...its your money too

Question RR: Do you believe that your prices could have been higher that meet if you didn't post?

Even after a weeks worth of winners , people still wont bet someone else's picks!!!

Even if everyone in PA places your bets .....it wont be as much as a Whale can do to the pool

just my opinion

GB
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)