Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 05:20 PM   #248
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
They are terrorists.
The two incidents are not really related.
The people who showed up to peacefully protest, yes, THEY are legitimate.

The night crawlers are nothing but animals and terrorists, seeking the opportunity for get free stuff and destroy stuff.

FOX had several on TV last night in front of the WH - not a one of them could answer a simple question as to why they were here. One of the ore simpler of the bunch said he was there to get justice. They told him the cop had been arrested and he looked even more confused and stupid than he did earlier, and yelled back, don't tell me 'bout that shit!

I don't give a rat's how anyone feels - you destroy other people's businesses, their lives, you are a terrorist and you should be treated as one.

They took over city streets, burned buildings, looted other people's businesses....YOU are kidding ME, right?
Nope. Who are the trying to terrorize? Police officers. Lol.

To be a terrorist, you must terrorize a population. Who exactly are the looters terrorizing?

This I gotta hear.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)