Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 04:38 AM   #58
proximity

day 6: what the manziel?.....

ok poker fans we are back in steamy LAS VEGAS for day number six of the excitement and the action finds us back again in the cheap seats at the pink bird.

it's been a good (poker) start to this trip but unfortunately this turns out to be a late 2016/ all of 2017 game where I lose to atrocious players.

I recognize a familiar face from last year's trip; a donkey I call "blind raiser" who I believe to be a protégé of Maryland hall of shamer aunt hortense.

blind raiser never raises..... except when he gets a category seven sklansky hand from either the small or big blinds. it amazes me that a player this poor still has any bankroll at all but at least he leaves the flamingo drunk.

I just leave bitter, my night possibly better than only that of johnny manziel who tosses four quick interceptions, leaving ripped up alouettes tickets scattered all over the strip.

game -100 (2/4 flamingo)
trip plus 227 (4-1)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)