Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 09:55 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Poor young girl, that was quite the impact. I see in spite of the impact the hood rat didn't get badly hurt? She gets sentenced to life in a wheelchair by gutter trash that should have already been in jail, many times over. What I want to know is what George Soros thinks he is gaining by helping Democrat DA's destroy innocent people's lives?
When I read this story yesterday, my heart broke for this young girl. The only thing we can do is to pray that God will shower her with an over-abundance of grace to get her through life. If anyone can bring good out of evil, the Good Lord above can.

A big objective of the culture war is to destroy the moral fabric of this nation. We mustn't forget that while the U.S. has never been officially declared or recognized as a Christian nation, nevertheless it's an indisputable fact that the legal-moral underpinnings (Constitution, Declaration of Independence, etc.) of this country have always been solidly embedded in Judaeo-Christian principles that have served for centuries to guide the collective behavior of the population. And if there's anything at all that the worldly leftists hate it is a book called The Holy Bible for in it are the Words of Light and Life.

The aim of the Soros' of this world is to turn our culture on its head -- or to express this in Obama's infamous words "to fundamentally change the face of America". This means that what most of us have long considered to be good is now evil. Criminals are now the new victims and deserve to be treated such. How we combat the evil of racial discrimination is by creating laws and policies that double down on discrimination. The clear settled science that has always recognized two biological genders is incorrect as there are now multiple shades of genders. And the list could go on and on.

But behind the Soros' of this world, the WEF, the WHO, etc. is something infinitely more sinister and evil. But that conversation regarding the [spiritual] kingdom of darkness should probably reserved for its own thread or the Religious thread.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom