Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 07:33 PM   #15
SuperPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Why not tell the public then? Let them know a horse might very well fail a drug test. What is the point of that out of competition testing leading up to the BC if you can't use it for anything. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

I 100% agree with you on Ellis. He should be hammered. But we all know he won't be. He'll keep running his horses two or three times a year so he can drug them up in between races. I smelled a rat when he skipped the prep race and commented on it. Something was fishy then, I just knew it.
And that's why the outrage should be focused on Ellis and not the CHRB or the bettors or whatever.

It's a simple riskversus reward formula. He rolled on the dice on the reward of the horse winning and him making $100K+ versus two weeks vacation and $10K fine.

If he's forced to loss real money and real consequences after this that's the only way to prevent future issues.

Everyone on the forum should be emailing TVG demanding they end their relationship with him.

If you want to stop this stuff you start by doing that.
SuperPickle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)