Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 12:27 AM   #206
proximity

day 2 (mon): oh rio, rio.....

ok poker fans we're up early for our first morning in vegas and i decide to take the smelly walk across the freeway and train tracks to get the rio out of the way in our vegas quest for rewards.

it doesn't have much competition, but this seemingly innocent decision will prove to be the best choice in the entire history of this sorry poker tour as at a $15 blackjack table i win, and win, and win, and win, and win, and win...... finally stopping with $615 of profits before giving back $41 on the slots. it would be great if i could get a run of cards like this at poker, but i never do.

back at bally's i spend the afternoon at blu pool and get a mild sunburn. last year i made fast friends several days at blu pool but this year i didn't make any.

did i get uglier? or is it just variance? or was i already ugly and last year was variance? who knows? it's good to relax and get some sun though.

we kick off the poker with an evening of 2/4 limit over at the flamingo.

this game's another circus, maybe even goofier than what i encountered in my recent trip to the sands. one clown's not even looking at his cards!!

it's basically new town, same story.

kk can't fold out 76o preflop and the villain hangs in to hit a single diamond for a flush.

with aj i get to raise a flop of aqx rainbow and can't fold out a queen who calls the two bets behind me and of course goes on to turn a third one.

i end up dropping $46 to fall behind in poker but overall it's a great day of gambling thanks to the blackjack at the rio!!

thank you for reading!!

quest +574 (+583)
poker
--flamingo 2/4 -46
--trip -46 (0-1)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)