Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 01:43 AM   #5
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Yep, that's the OFFICIAL name the NFL is calling the 6 games being played this weekend.Sounds more like a promotion for an auto dealer's big clearance sale but I digress.

There have been changes.In past years only six teams from each conference got playoff spots with the top two getting byes.Now seven teams from the NFC and AFC get ducats to the dance and only one (Chiefs and Packers this year)gets the weekend off.Hence the need for three wild card games instead of just two.Wall-to-wall football!!

Here's where methinks the way the ball will bounce this weekend.All numbers are from when I am writing this courtesy of the friendly folks at vegasinsider.com which does a consensus of the Nevada sports books.For entertainment purposes only.

SATURDAY

Buffalo Bills (-6 1/2) over the Indianapolis Colts.The Bills have been on fire the past few weeks.With most of the starters on the bench in the second half, they still ran roughshod over Miami(seeking a playoff spot) last Sunday from start to finish.Josh Allen has really turned the corner at QB, although I wish he would shave off that sad little mustache.Dude, you're simply not hirsute! The Colts,at home, let the worse team in the league, the Jaguars, hang around last week, only sealing the game in the last couple of minutes.

Seattle Seahawks (-3) over the LA Rams.Russell Wilson vs John Wohlford (sp?) ''Nuff said.Hawks have been underachieving a bit this year,believe they can put up a good game.

Washington (+10) over Tampa Bay Buccaneers.TB should lead TB to victory but double digit home dogs in the playoffs make me nervous.Reds***s have an excellent front four on D and IF they can pressure the GOAT, things could get interesting in a hurry.Antonio Brown has played like the AB of old the past couple of weeks so the Bucs may not miss Mike Evans
Only the Reds***s covered.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)