Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:15 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Wow! The comments here are even dumber than I could have imagined. This will not be overturned. OSHA has been a Federal Agency since 1970. It’s authority is clear and Constitutional. OSHA has the power to enforce work place safety. That includes protection from disease. They’re not saying you must get vaccinated. They’re saying if you want to continue working here, you must get vaccinated.

Are you aware of how many times the courts have upheld vaccine mandates, both government and private business?

The vaccines are safe. Pfizer has received full approval. Moderna will shortly. They are effective. The rate breakthrough cases of fully vaccinated people are very mild or a symptomatic

To get vaccinated a person needs I.D., what about all those poor oppressed minorities that don't have access to I.D.'s when they are needed to vote, how are they going to comply with the vaccine mandates? Just parroting the liberal BS talking points that your kind believe in. Got an answer?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)