Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:19 AM   #17
rrpic6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyChippy423 View Post
I honestly don’t know who you are but would love to listen in on some horse racing podcasts . What are the better ones around? Can you provide a link to yours ? Also since I see you are connected to Mountaineer maybe you can answer me a question. The Mountaineer commentators ( I won’t mention names because I don’t want to offend ) seem to have been doing that gig for quite some time. Would it be unfair of me to say they are the most boring and monotone commentators ever in horse racing? I love Mountaineer horse racing but these two honestly bring zero excitement to the game. Tampa Bay had a similar issue with Margo for years and years then they replaced her with “ Shades”. It just cracks me up. Some of these tracks are stuck in the 70’s and 80’s and have a different audience since all those fans have been dying off.

Really? Did Clark Kent's glasses also fool you?

RR

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)