Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 09:28 AM   #16
ZippyChippy423
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Mark and Nancy do a great job providing insight regarding trainers, owners, shippers and the inner workings of the Mountaineer backstretch. Mark has incredible recall and seems to remember every horses past performance.
I agree that they obviously know their sh@t but it is the presentation that can be worked on. Appearance is everything and not just physical. BTW I follow their picks and they don’t really do that well. They know the game but just don’t pick a lot of winners. It’s one of the toughest night tracks to handicap even in a short field. Mark comes up with angles for every horse to win before each race so that whatever horse wins he comes back after the race and says “ I told you so and so could etc”. Most of the time he picks wrong but always takes credit for what he pointed out before each race to make himself look good. We will have to agree to disagree on the presentation of these two.
ZippyChippy423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)