Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
You and many of your left wing dweebs have all this in common, and you can't escape it nor nuance your way out of it:

At various and numerous times liberals such as yourself have defended or danced about the following:

Planned Parenthood; that fat, cold hearted b--ch in the video in question; Kermit Gosnell; rapist Bill Clinton; terrorists groups like ISIS because of the Crusades; anti-Semite and America hating Barack Obama; Hillary and her blaming a You Tube video for the Benghazi massacre of her doing -- and numerous other vile acts that your liberal ideology and leaders excel at.

And I didn't even mention that it was you, mostpost, who called the innocent wife of a PA colleague fat. Shameful and vulgar, of course, but knowing you, not surprising.

I don't take back my go to Hell comment. Nor do I worry about my final resting place.
You need to SERIOUSLY tone your shtick down...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most