Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
jimmyb

The Red Sox bullpen with Joe Kelly were lights out. Kelly tweaked a hamstring but will be back. Even without Kelly, Matt Barnes, Rodney Scott. Fernando Abad, and Craig Kimbrel have been pretty much lights out.

A third baseman hitting in the low 200's is hardly threatening. The Yankees bullpen is at best comparable to the Red Sox. The Yankees cant match the Red Sox starting rotation and the Red Sox cant match the Yankees power. The Red Sox pitching staff pretty much shut down their power game this weekend and delivered the Yankees their first shutout of the year. Good pitching will always defeat good hitting.

The Yankess are scaring nobody. The Red Sox bluffed the Yankees into making this trade.

As a Red Sox fan, I am more concerned about getting more guldens mustard on my Fenway frank than I am on my hand.

Last edited by jimmyb; 07-19-2017 at 11:56 AM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)