Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #5
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Comments regarding scoring

Hello,

Please be advised that posting scoring updates will be lagging.

I'll do my best to get things relatively caught-up, but this is now day 36 in my bout with Shingles, which happens to be near my left eye and around my forehead.

The basic problem is that there is too much pain and soreness to open my eyes and focus on anything for more than a few minutes at a time. The eyes are often blurry at the same time, making the whole process pretty difficult. Some days are better than others, which is when I AM able to do some updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and when you do have a question about your scoring, make sure you understand the date of the scoring update you are looking at first.

No need for your sympathies or qet-well-quick responses......I just wanted you to know what the scoring results have and will continue to be delayed off and on for a while.

Regards,

Chris
Track Collector is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)