Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #14
goatchaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron
It seems every winter,there is something to complain about in regards to NY racing. While admittedly,I am not having a great winter meet so far,but I don't think it has anything to do with the low prices and high priced and no middle prices. I don't even feel that is true.Personally,I have had great winter meets and some not so great. That is horse racing. A few bad beats turned around and everything is different. In racing you have to let the game come to you and in the winter you have to be closer to perfect in your approach,but it has always been like that.
This winter,I think their has been more of an inside bias,but I'm not sure I have read the bias as well as I used to. Some horses I thought should fire haven't.That is racing. I'll just plug along and wait for my spots.
Doesn't matter what Coast your on. There will always people who hate East/West Coast racing. I find it weird that when Santa Anita went back to dirt...That calmed down. Even though Holly and Del Mar stayed with synthetic. Just an observation.
goatchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)