Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Andy Serling
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #16
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG
“Unfortunately” for race watchers it’s actually just the opposite. You spend 3+ hours on a card and between him and Donavan (is that his name?) they hand out choice information for free / to an already sharp crowd.

True; he is clearly not in the class of the Beulah Twins, but the guy certainly does his work and is more then willing to share.

BTW: Purple hearts to ANYONE working on the backside at Aqueduct this winter. (Any cold weather circuit for that matter) I can’t imagine getting there before sunrise to chip the ice from the feed tub.
I agree from personal experience about the NYRA winter backstretch experience. We stabled our horses at Belmont during the winter meet of 1980 at Aqueduct with sub-zero temps. I developed frostbite in all my fingers in both hands in the first 2 weeks. Brrrrrr and ouch!!

Bob

Last edited by bobphilo; 02-07-2009 at 10:43 PM.

» Advertisement