Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #68
Spicemaster

howardjim and altonkelsey

howardjim, I assure you that is not the case when it comes to TwinSpires.com. Not only would that be bad for business but I certainly never would have posted here if that was the case. There are a lot of good people that sincerely care about the job they do that don't deserve to be lumped into that general comment.

altonkelsey, I don't know how else to say it other than you aren't thinking this through. I didn't just ask about the issue, I asked for details. They tried to fix it a couple of times after it stopped operating with new/needed updates to the systems. They were unable to revive it - sometimes there are only so many times one use band-aids before needing to operate.

If it were an easy fix it would have been fixed. Once again, we are in the business of taking wagers, not driving business away. If you don't agree with my sentiment above to howardjim, surely you will agree that CDI cares about the bottom line and wouldn't lose business to an "easy fix"? The decision was made to reconfigure and that is where it stands.
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)