Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 03:12 PM   #24
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Things are not what you want, I am not talking about NK. You have much to prove here that you don't have one thumb up your butt and the other in your mouth because of your hate for the President. Do yourself a real big favor and if by chance things work out in NK for EVERYONE, understand that your thought process is not the only way and just maybe it is time to be reserved enough for other positives to occur.
Very sage advice.

I lived in Indonesia when I was 28, and thought I had everything figured out. I was a young buck full of himself and going places within the company and in life. I was in an expat bar one night in Surabaya and was drinking/eating with about 6-7 other nationalities. We were talking geopolitics of the day, and on issues that I thought I was completely locked down correct with, one of the other expats would come back with a point of view or solution or methodology that I had never thought about. Cultural differences can and do bring about varied positive solutions to the same problems. That night in Surabaya was over 25 years ago, but I learned valuables lessons that night which have helped me many, many times over the course of my life, and that is don't assume you have all the answers, even when you KNOW you do. The moment you have all the answers is when you're truly lost.

Last edited by tucker6; 05-17-2018 at 03:15 PM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)