Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:41 AM   #5
clicknow

I don't want to use him either and came here hoping to get talked off him.

I keep thinking he freaked on the mud/slop and I also do not like this being his 6th race.

If his odds were a lot higher, it would be worth it to me, but that will not be the case. He's beaten Snapper Sinclair at FG and Ezmosh at OP and is only 60% ITM overall..that's not very good compared to others in this race.

Thinking out loud here, Oxbow was Awesome Again's very first TC classic race winner. Hopes for Paynter the year before didn't happen. Ghostzapper, Awesome Gem never ran in the TC races; Game on Dude ran 4th in the Belmont Stakes.

The ability to sire classic distance horses is clearly there but I don't want to make the mistake of Bravazo= Oxbox or Paynter cuz despite being bred on the same cross, Bravazo comes from a different female line.

I'm sure as heck not putting all 3 RAN/NDs on my ticket so I will have to choose 1 or 2 of them and ditch one.

I have to think this over some more. I have to leave room for my 50-1 guy.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-05-2018 at 02:51 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)