Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 10:30 AM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinBilly View Post
Funny you should mention Laughlin. I've never stayed there, although I have driven through many times as I sometimes drive from Vegas to Lake Havasu and back, and Laughlin can be on the way depending on which route you take.

This trip, I'm meeting friends in Laughlin and staying for one night, at Harrah's. It will be interesting to play Harrash's book while there just as a change of pace from Vegas. One of the guy's I'm meeting is a highly functional Aspergers-Savant. Blackjack is his game. I've tried to get him to consider handicapping horses but he has no interest whatsoever. Darn shame. I could use his computer-like brain to help me crunch PPs.

I stayed mostly at the Edgewater, most people think it is a dump. I loved the Hickory Pit restaurant, and they have high end rooms that are pretty much reserved for comps, and they are very nice. Maybe things have changed since I was last there about 8 years ago. Back then if you were unaware of the perks of higher end play, the staff would actually seek you out.
I guess I played the big fish in the small pond there and enjoyed it.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-30-2017 at 10:31 AM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)