Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #17
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhanover
Wouldn't call the track a joke becuase of some mechanical issues. Would hope they go back and fix whatever times are off (based on replays etc). My experience is that management is beginning to realize that the bettor is their customer. Will take some time, but slowly getting there.
I agree, but how sad is it that fans have to bring this stuff up? It may be mainly turf, but it isn't the only problem. Just Sunday there is a missing half mile call from a mile dirt race, and that same thing has happened before. There was even a turf race a few weeks ago with fractions reported, but no final time? How is that even possible?

Obviously they know, yet nobody seems to do anything to fix it. This tells me they don't care. This didn't start yesterday. It has been weeks already, and some of these issues were happening last year as well.

Last edited by cj; 05-29-2012 at 03:38 PM.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)