Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: MY NEW GIG
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 04:44 AM   #13
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Vic, I always hoped to see you and TLG on "Talking Horses" but as a consolation, I'm glad your back somewhere.

In life, it's important that we all do what makes us happy. Glad you're happy doing something that you actually WANT to do.

I still hope you call races or more selfishly, land on TV with TLG. THAT would be must watch TV
Thanks. Tonight's game turned out to be excellent. A 3-2 win that get's us back to 2-2 in the 2nd half. We're 21-22 overall.

I invite everybody to check out our game in Sonoma this Friday July 22.

Here's a press release that just now came through from the Sonoma Stompers.

MOD NOTE: INCORRECT LINK REMOVED

Should be a fun and interesting game.

If anybody out there is interested in doing play by play for the Saturday and Sunday games in Sonoma you're hired! All 9 innings solo. Just you and legions of fans. No experience needed.

I'll be at Del Mar both days competing in their first big live bankroll tournament of the season.

Last chance to register for the 13th annual Del Mar Handicapping Challenge on Saturday and Sunday, July 23 & 24!

Big Fields: 9 horse field size average last year for both contest days

Big Prizes: Based on an expected 140 entrants, $300,000 in prizes will be awarded, including $100,000 to first place. 100% of the Challenge prize pool is returned in cash plus five Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge full entries. In addition to the 100% return of the prize pool, Del Mar is paying for eight NHC spots to be awarded. How’s that for value and return on investment!

Big Bonus: Opt-in for chance at a $1 million bonus. Details at this link: http://tilt.tc/mj78?s=wb&u=kmcfarland3

California Chrome: Chrome is expected to race in the July 23 San Diego Handicap

TO ENTER: This is a live bankroll contest. Players are required to put up $7,000 to enter. $5,000 is used as the player live bankroll and $2,000 goes to the prize pool.

ENTRY FEE DUE: The entry fee of $7,000 is due by Saturday, July 16. Please send a check made payable to DMTC to:

DMTC

Attn: Chris Bahr

PO Box 700

Del Mar, CA 92014

Click here CHALLENGE DETAILS. For complete rules or questions, please contact me at (858) 792-4294 or chris@dmtc.com.

Chris Bahr

Challenge Director

Game 2 tonight in Vallejo vs. the Admirals. First pitch 6:35pst.

Hear every pitch on www.mixlr.com/pittsburgdiamonds

Go Diamonds!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-20-2016 at 07:55 AM.
v j stauffer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.