Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 07:06 PM   #402
MJC922

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What's stopping you from sitting in front of your PC at your favorite ADW (especially one that accepts batch wagering), and dumping tons of bets into the system as they are loading into the gate...thereby "being allowed to bet after the masses do."

You can do it too...what's stopping you?
tbh dude i wouldn't be able to look at myself in a mirror if i banked a million dollars doing it that way. I'm ok with outworking people and using my experience to beat the game but i wouldn't go looking for that type of edge. anyone who seeks this type of edge out i'd be hard pressed to have much respect for.

It has ruined the game not just for me but for a lot of players who really loved it. i am talking about what was mentioned in Beyer's article. i am not against conditional wagering as long as we're all looking at the same odds and betting locks for everyone at the same time.

Last edited by MJC922; 03-22-2018 at 07:16 PM.
MJC922 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.