Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 04:36 PM   #63
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
I post this as a question to my fellow conservatives........

If you wanted to welcome new citizens, could you do better than people willing to hoof it up from S America? These people have the most skin in the game. They'd be the most ambitious and least likely to want to screw up their chances. They're willing to risk life and limb for a chance to improve their family's future.
But, the people we welcome to work here are people who cheered when the planes hit the NY towers. Yes, my neighbor who worked as a surgical nurse in a hospital actually witnessed this.
Be careful whom you choose as your friends.
When Trump talked about this, he was called a liar...and every other demeaning name under the sun, but now you want us to believe your hearsay? OK, I do!

As to those willing to "hoof it up from S America," they are cheaters, and I have no doubt that they know it; they know they are breaking our laws and cheating their way into our country. You know the old adage..."Once a cheater always a cheater." With that mentality and lack of moral fiber, what will they be cheating at next? We have enough of our own cheaters without encouraging more. At this point, I resent and would never trust any of those hoofing cheaters.

Yes, be VERY careful whom who choose as your friends and whom you might choose to work at your business, if you have one!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)