Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 05:33 PM   #60
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
It's a *thing* now because the despicable leftists pushed the envelope way too far: as in CA, apparently, advancing abortion up to THREE MONTHS AFTER birth. Are you okay with that?

Regarding your taxes, better to worry about your tax dollars being used to feed, house, and provide free medical care and education to the millions of illegals being invited in...most of whom who are Christians who likely don't believe in abortion, either; hence, even more of your tax dollars needed to feed, house, and provide medical care and education for.

Let's take it to the opposite end of ending-life issues...from abortion/infanticide to old age. Who was it that said life for all should end at 75, after which he considers most lives to be worthless? You will save more tax dollars then, too, but eventually you may be facing the Grim Reaper sooner than YOU may want to.

Hail to middle age only, if you're one of the lucky ones being given a chance to get there...and stay for awhile.

Why not advocate to put an end to all of this Neanderthal thinking and inept federal government policies, instead of placing your head in the sand or expounding indifference??

I think you posted in the wrong thread?

This one is about abortion. You jumped to illegal immigration, then to the religion of said illegals, then to killing old people and then finished up by saying that I'm the sticking my head in the sand?????

Let's just call it like it is, this post is a mess.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most