Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 06:45 PM   #11
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Tuned in to the Dodgers vs. Giants game last night.

Lost interest within half an inning... turned the game off with two outs in the bottom of the first.

As a lifelong baseball fan, I'm trying to figure out exactly why I lost interest.

I think the cardboard cutouts of fake fans propped up in the stands had something to do with it.

Fake fans and zero crowd noise... for me that translates to zero electricity and zero interest.

I realize this thread is about the NBA.

But I think my lack of interest for last night's Dodgers vs. Giants game is relevant here.

As a lifelong baseball fan, if fake fans and lack of electricity from crowd noise translates to not being able to sit through a full inning of what under normal circumstances would be a rivalry game:

How in the world am I supposed to get excited about NBA games being played in a bubble?

-jp

those are creepy...

it feels weird. I'm surprised they don't have masks...

the fake crowd noise and the announcer over-playing every call is weird too...

it's a tough call, and for all i know, they could be more correct about what the public wants to see and hear.

if it were up to my interest, I'd like to pickup some more sounds like the pop of the ball into the catcher's mitt, or off the bat. The grunt of the batter, the 'whiff' of the swing...

is there any way to sell 'tickets' to fans who want to cheer from home? IDK what to suggest

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 07-24-2020 at 06:47 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)