Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #43
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Where does it say in there that an insurance company has the constitutional obligation to provide you with health care? If the government, which is society, feels that something is necessary for life, then the government should pay for it.

By your argument, the government should force grocery stores to give food away to anyone that can't afford to buy what they want. And if I need a car to get to work then Ford or Toyota should give me one. And if I am homeless, Hilton Hotels should just give me a room for free. But none of those things happen.

So please explain the difference. Explain why the government pays for food and lodging for people that need it, but according to you should force an insurance company to pay for health care for the needy.
You're amazing. I'm not saying insurance companies have to do anything more than what the government tells them to. It is up to the government to make sure that the people are covered. Your grocery analogy is just your mind going blank.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most