Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:32 PM   #8214
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
How much? Who holds the money? Who decides the winner? How do I know you'll pay up?

Which "lame" theory do you want me to prove? Relativity? Quantum theory? Evolution? Heliocentrism? How much reading and effort are you willing to put into it? So far your position has been that you will put no time or effort into it.

Why should I go first? Your "lame" theory has been around for thousands of years. No evidence has ever been put forward to verify it. Relativity and quantum theory have been around for about 100 years, evolution for 159, heliocentrism for about 500 years. You should go first. You and your kind are the ones making the prior claim.

The question is "Who wrote it?"

Useless? They produced the computer you are using to post. The food you eat every day? (Ever eat a banana?) The car you drive. (Or do you get around on foot?) Do you have air conditioning down there in swamp land?
Any amount you want. And we'll make the wager public. No one has to hold any money. If I don't pay, I will be disgraced on this public forum.

So how much can you stand to lose?

Oh...and the lame theories I was mainly referring to is all the garbage you post about the scriptures -- that this guy didn't exist, someone else didn't exist , blah, blah, blah.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)