Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 04:07 AM   #22
takeout

Why no chart

I asked one time and if memory serves I believe I was told that they didn't put out a chart of a race if it didn't have a winner.
I think it's crazy that Equibase doesn't at least make a partial chart in these cases. Lots of times much of the race has been run before being called off and the chartcallers have already called that much so why not put out the partial chart? I would think the full comments would be the most important of all and there's also the off odds and other things not found in the pp's.
And then there's the issue of someone looking back on that day at a later date and wondering what happened to that race as no mention of it exist anywhere in the charts for that day.
Then, to put the icing on the cake, someone from the track has the video pulled and now the player is left with no information at all in an information game.
takeout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)