Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:21 AM   #466
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
I wish I could do this stuff myself, but I don't have the required skills/equipment. The splits of race 1 at SA on 10/5/17 just don't seem correct. The 2nd call, half mile in 45:70 after an opening quarter in 23:16 just looks highly unlikely, particularly when the entire field was reeling in the pace setter. The winning time of 1:33:57 in a race where all but the last place straggler finished within 5 lengths 1st place to 7th place in an N2L claimer would result in a potentially significant key race.

If it's correct, we could be looking at 4 or 5 of these horses running a sub 23:00 second quarter of a mile turf race that would be expected to disintegrate under normal conditions, but instead kept together.

Looks very, very suspicious.

Thanks in advance to anybody that has the skills/equipment/time to review this timing and report a corrected timing for other interested board members. If it's correct, sorry for wasting your time.
I'll give it a shot in the morning. Fractions are tougher than final time, and with temp rails up (30 feet for this one) even tougher. Problem is the biggest issues occur when temp rails are up.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most