Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 05:33 PM   #184
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think it was more like Hillary was the only Democrat Trump could beat. I knew quite a few people who stayed home that would have voted for Bernie.
The fix was in with some states and the Clinton juice, they would not have been motivated for the open communist. Mistakes were made where some places got taken for granted by the Clinton people. You have to understand exactly how much was on the line, generally speaking Hunter Biden is just now coming into focus. They had Nancy Pelosi's son doing basicly the same things, and not just the Pelosi's. Political connected have been lining family pockets before they killed JFK and is why. Trump declassified enough to expose LBJ for being complicit and the Warren Commision to be bogus. From that point in time the public was never given the truth again. President Donald J. Trump is one of the sharpest guys to hit a debate floor, that alone strikes fear into all of them. So I say let the process roll out what it may.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)