Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 07:56 AM   #3553
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
now as most have probably figured out by now, the website that i am using only goes back 365 days. this might be the reason why i can't find all of the original transactions.

there are some congressmen that trade tons of stock on a daily basis. and they are betting high.

another question i am sure one has now is when the info came out on the Tesla trade, it came out after the close on March 22, 2022, so that none of us could have ever participated in this beautiful run-up in the stock. i am sticking with this to try to figure out if thee are some scraps on the floor for me to pick up when i am late to the party. i am open to any suggestions because i think i am just wasting my time with this, and i should invest more time into picking horse winners.
Please dont quit Lamb...the info you post is interesting....

As for Tesla and every other stock.....

The 15th is when everything started to take off

and Tesla passed the 20-50-200 day average by the 22nd and it was at a high
last year of $1200

maybe it has the highest possible gain for the future compared to other stocks...

Keep it up!!!

Mike

Last edited by geroge.burns99; 03-23-2022 at 07:58 AM.
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement