Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 02:06 AM   #37
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Let me take a more moderate view than yours.
  1. If a person like Jeff Bezos can create a trillion dollar company, why should he be forced give that away to some lazy ass just because. Tell the lazy ass to get an idea and create something instead of putting his/her hands out. Do I think that corps should pay more in taxes? Yes, but that is to reduce the load what used to be called the middle class and not just giving it away to some lazy ass.
  2. Black-on-black crime is a greater problem than police brutality. Look it up.
  3. I believe in a woman's right to choose. In fact, I don't believe in a woman having babies to collect a check.
  4. People should have the right to vote -- in fair elections. Don't they vote several times per election in Illinois?
  5. As far as I know gays can marry now. What I don't understand is the impact of LBGTQabcdef... Chromosomes determine sex -- case closed. If people are allowed to choose who they think they are where does it stop? Are we going to let serial killers and pedophiles off the hook because they think that murder and having sex with children is ok and normal? Not in my world, thank you very much.
And back onto the thread topic, there is no one factor that causes gas prices to increase. I don't blame Biden, but he sure is shit isn't helping prices stay down.
1. I missed the news about Bezos being forced to give up Amazon to anyone. The problem is that Amazon and Walmart and Facebook etc. have become so powerful that no one can compete against them. Walmart would come into a town and price its products so low family owned businesses could not compete. Walmart forced them out of business. These were not lazy asses, they were hardworking people who had invested blood sweat and tears into their businesses.

2. Police brutality is the bigger problem because police are betraying their promises to the community. Because if the police won’t follow the law then who will.

3. Women do not have babies to collect a check. It costs a lot more to raise a child than you get from welfare. That is a racist, conservative lie.

4. More stupidity about Illinois elections.

5. gays can marry now and I am sure you are not happy about that and would change it if you could.

Chromosomes determine the physical characteristics of sex. But those are only the outward signs. What we feel is far more important. You and I have no idea how it feels to be one thing physically and know you should be another.
Your comparison to serial killers and pedophiles is just ridiculous. Those people do great harm to society. Transgender people do not. In fact society’s intolerance is very harmful to transgenders.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)