Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 06:21 PM   #4
Running Amok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Thanks Tom, Bris states they have data files going back to July 15, 1999.

However, I must have signed up to Brisnet after their Legacy Accounts or something because it wouldn't allow me to sign into the Brisnet.com Archive File Server.

It states If you don’t have an account on our Legacy Brisnet site, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-354-9206 for assistance.

So I called and created a new account. Once approved, I'll be able to purchase PP Data (single) files to load into the BRIS Custom PP Generator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Unless something has changed since I bought them DRF has them, but are very pricey.
I emailed DRF and here was their reply "Unfortunately, we no longer archive past editions or past performances of the Form."

One member here sent me a PM and was nice enough to send me JCapper files for the tracks and dates I wanted. But unfortunately I don't own JCapper software so I cant open the files.

Last edited by Running Amok; 10-04-2023 at 06:29 PM.
Running Amok is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)