Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 01:56 AM   #12
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I listened to most of the video and I think he's correct in what he's saying about overturning the election and how terrible it was that this occurred, but there are literally probably 100 million people in this country that think that media and tech company's bias impacted the election and 20-30 million people that think there were shenanigans involved with mail in votes.

Regardless of what really happened, out of all of those people, a few thousand people showed up at the capital to protest.

That's nothing.

There was no great threat to democracy and no huge insurrection. It was a bunch of idiots venting. All they had to do was have police keep the crowd under control, let them vent, and after a few hours they would have gone home, drank some moonshine, and it would have been over. How the mayor of DC, the police, capital security etc... could allow this to happen is one of the great feats of incompetence imaginable.

Can't agree with this. The protocols that were followed throughout the country for this election cycle were relatively stringent. I believe the people that carried out the work necessary to conduct this election did an outstanding, very much underappreciated job. Trump insisting this election did not reflect the will of the people is an insult to those people that did their civic duty in running this election. I know that if I were an election volunteer this year, I would be very much disgusted with my president. I hope this absolute horse shit, baseless, "how could a brilliant, powerful, loved-by-all guy like me lose" claims of voter fraud get washed down the sewer as quickly as possible. I hope those people that worked the election will step up again, but next time be shown the appreciation they deserve for doing their civic duty. This president never, ever, showed any kind of presidential style or grace. He, frankly, was a disgusting embarrassment from the start, and I've been saying that from the start. There was no doubt he would not accept losing with any grace. Not even a hair of a doubt. And he has screamed rip-off so many times, that millions of Americans are now certain there was massive voter fraud, yet not one of those millions could give you any proof of any significance that Trump was ripped off. The guy is such a disgusting pig, that 3 days ago, he makes a phone call, trying to get a Georgia state election official to, basically, commit fraud on his behalf. The PRESIDENT OF THE USA ASKED AN ELECTION OFFICIAL TO COMMIT FRAUD ON HIS BEHALF. Trump would have happily accepted the rewards of a rigged election in his favor, and considered it work well done.

Please, get off the election fraud crap. The only reason it's out there is because Trump put it out there. If he would have never opened his uninformed, completely ignorant pie hole about election fraud, we NEVER WOULD HAVE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ANYBODY THAT CLAIMS ELECTION FRAUD HAS SIMPLY HEARD THEIR GUY SAY IT SO MANY TIMES, THAT THEY NOW BELIEVE IT. Election fraud was always BS. It is TOTAL BS.

Could not agree with you more here. The fact that the capital was violated is the crime here, but there was no insurrection, or any effort to take over the government, or to take control of anything. The claims of professional instigators probably has merit, as it's becoming a cottage industry of the more radical progressive movement. Whether it's a right wing protest, or the left wing protests of this past summer, it looks as if there are fringes on the left that see advantage to bringing violence and vandalism into the mix. I don't believe for a second that the majority of the "Trumpsters" were there for any other reason than to vent their frustration. Trump, with his incendiary remarks, opened the door wide open for these kinds of elements to do their work and let the blame land at his feet. Again, his big, ignorant, idiotic pie hole of a facial orifice opened the door, this time to opportunists, to make him look like he was condoning a violent effort to disrupt the work of the joint chambers. The man doesn't get it, and he was an easy mark this time. If the hooligan element of the crowd would have been identified and addressed, it's quite unlikely there would have been any delay in counting the votes and less likely there would have been any violation of the capital building. I know the lefties aren't going to like this, but most violence and vandalism, most hooliganism in American protest demonstrations, are usually carried out by left leaning sympathizers. Sorry to say it, but it's the fact of the matter. Lefty protesters don't feel like they've done their job if they don't leave a mark. Lefties are going to like this even less, but the reason for that is the further left you get, the more ignorant, disrespectful, victimized and self entitled the elements become. They usually know nothing about the laws, or the history, or the work that needs to proceed to move the issue forward. They just know they've "been f#ck%d" and "I'm really mad" and "you aren't gonna do me like that anymore". Right leaning protesters wave their flags and wear their caps and yell real loud, then rev up the F350 and roar off.

Last edited by ultracapper; 01-09-2021 at 01:58 AM.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom