headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
headhawg hasn't posted since June.
I was wondering about him recently/
Hope all is well.
HH is one of the good guys.
Thanks Tom. I hope you are doing well. My physical health hasn't been good lately, and I took some time off from PA because there was too much b.s. that wasn't good for my mental health. I've been working on some computer projects to keep my brain occupied, some on the AI side of things (because some idiot member assumed I wasn't smart enough to do it).

Speed -- I stopped working on the HHX project as I moved on to AI and other things. I may try to finish it as it's about halfway complete. If I do I will let you and other interested people know.

As far as Saratoga's comment, I don't give a shit what you think. I have never been banned so maybe it's you who can't figure out how to get out of the revolving door. They're tricky. I left of my own accord and have lurked on occasion but it's comments like yours that just go to prove my point -- "Holier than thou" asshats.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.