Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 09:05 AM   #629
Clocker

Grassley bends over, says stick it to me again. Ford's lawyer refused to respond to yesterday's deadline to notify the Senate as to whether or not she would be willing to testify. That was the fifth extension of time granted by the Senate.

Quote:
“Your cavalier treatment of a sexual assault survivor who has been doing her best to cooperate with the committee is completely inappropriate,” Katz wrote as she demanded an additional day’s delay in giving an answer.

The new demand comes after almost a full business week since first being offered the opportunity to testify in any one of a number of ways, including in open committee and behind closed doors, as to her allegation that Kavanaugh and another teenager attacked and groped her at a high school party more than 35 years ago.

Grassley granted yet another extension until today, Saturday. He issued a series of tweets that essentially said, "I can't get no respect." Gee, I wonder why not. Tweets at:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...inal-deadline/

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most