Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Hillary Clinton
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 08:28 PM   #3298
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Good point, If Mostie believes in the looting, rioting scum bags so strongly he should be standing next to them.
I believe in peaceful demonstrations, but sometimes peaceful demonstrations are not enough. How many times has it happened in the last year that an unarmed black man or a black man who was cooperating with the police has been shot-even in the back? Yet, there you are, more concerned with the fact someone has failed to stand up for a song, than the loss of a human life.
Maybe he is too naive to realize most of them hate white people and blame them for all their problems.
Or maybe I am correct when I believe that very few blacks hate white people. Which is amazing when I consider there are white people like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUroAhf77s

They would not view him as sympathetic to the fact they are losers
I can't be sympathetic to that fact, because I do not believe blacks as a group are losers. You, on the other hand, are a huge loser; blaming everyone but yourself for your failures.

ETA: Since I am tired of all the whining, I am going to try a new method of responding to posts. I will continue to use the quote button, but in those cases where I want to respond to individual segments, I will now copy and paste those after the quote box and answer each individually. I will continue to embolden my responses for clarity. An example is the post above.

You know the problem is not the format of my answers, the problem is that you guys never have a cogent response.

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUroAhf77s
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)