Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: WYNN
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 01:20 PM   #5
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
As soon as I hear the allegations are against a millionaire, billionaire or whatever..........I toss in a little skepticism.

I’m wondering how many of these guys are being judged on today’s standards for things that in the past would be considered aggressive pursuit of a partner........that’s the only way I can say it. I am thinking that there are generational differences here that come to bear.

Weinstein is one end of the spectrum along with Louie CK. Then there is probably lots of grey area in the middle.
Read the article - it could not be more well sourced. Shocking that Trump considers Wynn a "good friend." Hell I'm sure Tony Perkins and our very own Boxcar can extend mulligans to Wynn, too. After all, we must defend any Trump friend at all costs. There are no moral absolutes (only if a Dem commits a moral offense of course).

In reality, Ralph, when you see a paper like the WSJ (good target for a lawsuit), print an article like this on someone as powerful as Steve Wynn, you should be more inclined to believe it than if it were about some random Joe. The Weinstein article was held by the Times for over a year because of legal fears. You think the WSJ didn't vet this article? Now Wynn still deserves his day in court, if it comes to that, but this is one hell of a well-sourced, damning article.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement