Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #129
46zilzal
velocitician

Sartin's group actually went bankrupt and ODDLY, over night, it went Poof.

A fellow Sartinite from Virginia and I started an on line continuation of the magazine at a Yahoo group called Sartin Alums for many years with the two of us plying as narrators.

At one point we had almost 500 members.....but it eventually petered out over time.

I think a major shift away from the followers was the rigidity of the purists not accepting what many members found to be new and varied ways to use the basic method..Differences of opinion and personality pushing "my way of the highway" played a role. I always took the position that the programs were simply tools and each can, and SHOULD, use it the way they found it to work for them as Dr. Sartin was fond of saying: "THERE ARE NO RULES."

These programs were a major step along the way of becoming a proficient handicapper, but it was later work, from a very different source, that pushed the other side of the coin closer to perfection: WAGER CREATION. Provided a big step along the way in what is really an evolving education.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 12-19-2019 at 09:05 AM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom