Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:28 PM   #221
ultracapper

Let me guess, the poster with the brain fart that posted that graph to make one point, but left the door open to make the opposite point 5 times better, is anti-gun. Close? I bet I am. I'm guessing larceny is on the low side because there is a sizable number of armed Texans just daring you to steal a GD thing from them, and the illegals know it.

Gee, it's kind of interesting that of the 3 categories, the one the illegals come the closest in is murder. Another attempted robbery botched. "Did you steal his car?" "No, but I killed him. He came out his backdoor with a shotgun. I fired and ran."

Lets all guess. There's a reason we're looking at 2015.

1) Either 2016 and 2017 look a hell of a lot worse,

2) The Cato Institute hasn't tabulated 2016 and 2017 yet, because they know it will look a hell of a lot worse, or

3) Funding has dried up at the Cato Institute due to the fact they can't tell their sponsors what they want to hear and they can't provide the manpower to tabulate 2016 and 2017

Last edited by ultracapper; 01-23-2019 at 10:29 PM.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)