Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HUMOR
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #1350
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Father O'Malley was concerned about the number of his parishioners that he would see entering the Blarney Stone pub across the street from his church every night and then see them staggering out at closing time.He decided one night to confront them in the saloon about their drunken ways.

Father O'Malley entered the pub and proclaimed "Any of you wish to enter the kingdom of heaven?" There was murmuring but nobody said anything.The padre decided to get more personal.

"Jimmy O'Toole, with that bottle of Jamesons in front of you.Do you wish to enter the pearly gates?If you do, stand against that wall" Jimmy rose and staggered to the wall.

Next he saw two women sipping Irish coffee."Ah, it's the Doyle sisters, Agnes and Mary Kate.Do you two girls wish to go to your eternal reward?

"Of course,Father" they replied and joined Jimmy at the wall.

Next, a voice from the corner said "Father, I would like to go to heaven too."

Father was now excited and said "Bobby Doherty, that's the spirit!.Saints be praised, now go join those three"

Finally he saw Liam McConnell quaffing a pint of Guiness. "Liam, are you ready to go to heaven? Liam replied "No, Father"

Confused, Father O'Malley said "Are you seriously telling me lad, that when you die, you don't want to go to heaven?"

Liam said "When I die , certainly.But I thought you were getting a group together to leave tonight."

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most